Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's hard to believe that I'm starting a blog.  I never thought I would do this....but here I am.  I can't even say what this blog will be yet...part crafting and part rambling on about life in general I guess.  Hopefully as time goes by I will learn more about how to do this successfully and it will be interesting.  For now I just used a blog template and here I am. 

So I guess a little about me - First and foremost I am a Christian and my love for Him is what centers my life.  Next would be the love of my life - Russ.  I can't say enough about how wonderful he is...he's my best friend and I can't image life without him.  We have 3 children and granddaughters.  We are truly blessed.

I hope you enjoy this journey with me.  Here we go into 2013.  It's a New Year and a new blog.  LOL! 

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Happy New Year...what a fun way to ring in 2013...with a new blog!