I never use background stamps. The first time I ever really used one (that I can remember) was for the Eureka Blog Hop this past weekend. Now there's a shameless plug...if you haven't checked out the Blog Hop - be sure to do so - there are some great Christmas gift ideas! Ok, back to this challenge... I used digi26901 Leaf Background and digi27202 As We Celebrate. Now don't forget - they are available in both digi form or rubber stamp form from Eureka Stamps.
For the background stamp I colored the leaves with Bic Mark-It markers. Then to tone down the color and add some more "Fall" dimension to it, I went over the whole image with Ranger Distress Ink. I almost went over the sentiment with the distress ink too, but I wanted it to pop and was afraid it would blend in too much if it was also brown.
Hope to see you over at Eureka Stamps.
I'm also submitting this card into the following challenges:
- Robyn's Fetish - Thanksgiving
- Sentimental Sundays - Falling into Autumn
- Hinding in my Craftroom - Fall Colors
- Inkspirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
- The Stamping Boutique - Using Fall Colors
- Digitally Sweet Challenges - Trees/Leaves
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Wags 'n Whiskers - Fall Colors
Thank you for stopping by today. Blessings to you and your family!!!