For my card I used digi19401 - Not A Day. I knew I wanted to use that sentiment but I didn't know how to turn that into a rainbow. While I was sitting at my craft table trying to figure out what to do - I looked over and saw my chalks sitting there. WOW, they just don't get much use anymore but they would make such a pretty blend of colors. So I kept the sentiment the focus and made a rainbow background.
Show us your interpretation of "Rain Showers & Rainbows" this week at Eureka Stamps!
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- My Creative Moments Word Play - Anything
- The Craft Garden - Pastel Colors
- Sunshine Mail - Anything Goes (card is being mailed to a Secret Sister)
- Digi Galore - Anything Goes