I decided to use a set called Cuppa Love from Deedee's Digis. Even though you do get a colored version with the set, I used the outline version and then colored it in with pencils. The paper came from my stash - just an extra piece I had from a previous project...and the same with the ribbon.
I decided to to two different versions....since I did have the extra paper and ribbon.
The insides of both cards are decorated but I think I liked the corner ribbon one better.
- Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
- Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes (Ribbon)
- Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge -Anything Goes with Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by today! Come back and visit soon. God bless you!