Thursday, August 20, 2015

Farewell....for a bit.....

I've come to a crossroad and decided that it's time to step away from my blog for a while.  I considered shutting it down completely....but then I changed my mind and decided to keep it around...but just not post to it.  Life has been so busy and I'm finding it hard to post on any type of regular schedule.  So for now I'm taking a sabbatical from my blog.  Not sure how long it will be...but for now it's time to get life back in order and organized.  Until next time...whenever that may be... 


8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wishing you well! I took a blog break this summer and I'm so glad I did. I think I'm ready to get back to it now. All the best!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Dear Zella,
May our Lord bless you in this step away and guide you in each and every day that He gives you.

BTW it it does not matter if you cant blog regularly my friend calls in guilt free blogging :D

... a verse the LORD recently blessed me with.. I share it with you. We often hear the second part of the verse and first but not often together..
"Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy strength be." Deut 33:25
Shaz in Oz.x

Unknown said...

Oh Zella, please let me know when you come back! Miss you and may God bless you richly and bring wisdom to your life while you are away!

Ginny Maxam said...

Hope you are well my friend and enjoying your time of refreshing!
Hugs,
Ginny

reclaimed dining table said...

Hello! How's everything's going right now? I hope all is great! Enjoy!

Nancy said...

Hello there, Zella! Remember me? I saw your comment over on Deedee's blog. I thought I'd just come over and give you a little word of encouragement! It would be lovely to see you back at it! Either way...I hope you're doing well! :o)

Tom Williams said...

Lovely cute card. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.

Clipping Solutions said...

background removal service

Background Removal Service
Car Image Editing service
clipping path service