Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Inspirational #12 - Cool Guy

Wow - 3 posts in one day!  LOL!!  But there is lots to post.  I didn't get around to posting my card submission for Inspirational Challenges and time is running out.  This week was an inspirational photo:

I found a card I made earlier this year that I think fits this well.  Since I have to leave for work in 5 minutes, I don't have much time to talk about it...but the whole card was made from a kit I received in a swap.  I love having kits handy when you want to make a quick card.  The picture quality isn't that great but at least you can see it.

 
Thanks for stopping by!!!

12 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Your fun plaid background is perfect for this shy, pigeon-toed boy!! Super cute, Zella!!

Pia S said...

Your choice of papers and colors work so well for a male design!

creatingwithpaper said...

What a fun card kit. Great job on the masculine design. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Ellen said...

How cute! Nice image and papers. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Lisbeth K said...

I love the papers here, and the colors looks very nice! Is it a knot underneath the image? Looks like a cool effect :)Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational this week :)

Mynnette said...

What a cute image! Fabulous papers, too! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

Dawn Mercedes said...

I know...not only do I need a maid...I need a photographer! hahaha

Karen said...

Love the plaid background Zella. It so fits with the boy and the masculine theme.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Zella, your card is very cute. Love that paper!

Melina said...

I love the piece at the bottom of the card :)

Tracie Rollins said...

He's a really cool guy! Great card!

Danie May said...

Such a great masculine card Zella. Wishing you and yours a wonderful and Happy Easter Break! xx