Tuesday, April 30, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge - #55

Want to see a really sweet picture?

 
Isn't she just adorable?  Are you inspired yet?  This is the inspiration photo for Challenge #55 at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week.  We have two great sponsors:
 
 
and
 
 
Both of these sponsors have great images! 
 
I used "Snow White" from Ikes Art.  I didn't want her to feel like the Disney character (even though that is one of my favorite movies).  I did use blue but instead of going with red as the other color, I decided to use yellow.  The flower was one that I received in a swap a while back - I can't even remember who sent it to me.  But I thought it went perfectly with this card.
 
 
If you're inspired by that beautiful picture, create a card and link it up at {PIN}spirational Challenges  I look forward to seeing what you create!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
 


4 comments:

ike said...

Wonderful colouring on 'Snow' and I love your colour choices. That flower is gorgeous too.
Super creation :-)
Hugz
IKE xx

Lynn McAuley said...

A wonderful design with these blues and golds, Zella! I love the layered blossom!

Dawn Barrett said...

That flower really looks good with the girl...nicely matched up!

Hillary Harris said...

Love this Zella! Love the colors and that flower is so pretty!