The new theme at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge is "Father's Day or Wedding" - it's your choice! Now what could be more perfect for June? And as always, there really is only one rule for the challenge - besides keeping with the theme - you must always use an image and it can be either digi or traditional stamp. Now how easy is that?
For my card I used Pattie's image called Mens Tie Trio. My plan was to cut out all three ties...but that didn't work out to well because I have a "helper" when I craft who wants to put his paws all over everything (yes, my kitty helps me). So after cutting one out I decided to just use two of the three. I really liked the fact that you can use either one or two or the whole image - it makes it so versatile! I colored them with markers and then used a Sissix embossing folder to emboss the base of the card. Inside is a Bible verse and the third tie.
I hope you come on over and join us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - I look forward to see you there!!!!! I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- Cute Card Thursday - So Macho
- Oldie But a Goodie - Father's Day/Masculine (the paper and buttons are at least a year old - probably older! LOL!!
- Papertake Weekly - For the Boys
- Craft Your Passion - Father's Day/For the Boys
- PINspirational Challenge - photo inspiration (wood texture and dad theme)
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a very happy Father's Day and God bless you!!!!