Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Enjoying the outdoors

July is almost half over...summer is almost half over. Soon it will start to cool down and before we know it - that white stuff will be back.  UGH!!!  So since I'm still in Summer mode I wanted to share an early summer card - maybe even late spring but still it's the outdoors and reminds me of those nice lazy vacation days.  :)  The image is a Penny Black image I believe.  This was a card kit I received - I just love card kits!!!!




I'm entering these cards into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today!  God bless you!!!!

10 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Zella, these hedgies look delightful with the fabulous background papers you have chosen for them. Super cute cards!!

Desire Fourie said...

Aaaw these are just delightful with such pretty design papers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous cards Zella thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your super crafting for the Crazy challenge 175 'my summer vacation' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, GDT x

Art With Heart said...

This is so cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!
Ina /DT

Naomi Johnson said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Angel said...

What a cute image! Such sweet cards! Thanks for playing with us at YNS!

Anita said...

This is so adorable. Love the little diecut butterflies - a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

wendy said...

wow super cute thanks for joining us at Your Next stamp

Grandma Bonnie said...

Zella, this card so made me smile! Thank you for entering our challenge at YNS!