Saturday, July 12, 2014

Ice Cream Bear

It's that time again - the second Saturday of the month and that means it's my DT Spotlight at Kitty Bee Designs!

Summer is in full swing and when it gets warm I want ice cream.  Oh, well, the truth is that I want ice cream all the time (yes, it is my vice).  But Summer seems to bring that craving out even more.  When I saw this little Ice Cream Bear - I knew he had to be the image I used this month.  I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and then used some paper, ribbon, and buttons from my stash:


If you like this little bear, you'll have to check out all the amazing images at Kitty Bee Designs.  Oh - and don't forget to join us on Fridays for our Aloha Friday Challenges (there's a new one starting this coming Friday!).

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you!!!!

6 comments:

Cely said...

aw this is so cute! love the ice cream colors! it matches so well!

Laura W said...

Your colours are match perfectly together. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge blog - see you Tuesday for a new challenge :)

Leanne said...

Super sweet card!

Karen Aicken said...

What a sweet card for the C4C challenge. Thanks for playing along.
Cheers
Karen

Wendy Fraser said...

Aww, how sweet, such pretty colours too, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

Helen said...

Love it! Great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x