Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Flower bulb

I wish I could tell you about this card - the image, etc.  But I can't.  It was a card kit that I received from a friend and I can't find the image info (guess I threw that out - sorry).  But I do love it and would love to add this image to my collection!  So maybe it's a good thing that I don't know what it is so that I won't be able to buy more stamps!!!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
And now something to encourage you today:


Thanks for stopping by today!  God bless you!!!

7 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Love how you have showcased that delightful image. Great design papers. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Becky said...

What a beautiful card. Beautiful layout.

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Zella, hope all is well!! Love your beautiful card, fab design and papers too!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at our Mad about Plaid Challenge at Love to Create!

Hugs'
Jackie

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining our "All about Plaid" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Intruderlady said...

Love the papers and your soft coloring.
Thanks for joining our All about Plaid Challenge at Love to Create.

Kitty
LTC DT

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! Thank You for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

mixamatoasties said...

Pretty card.

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

Susan