Thursday, August 7, 2014

Something NEW!

Digistamps4Joy has a new challenge....and the theme is NEW!  Get it?  New Challenge...New.....ok, I'm really tired right now and not making a lot of sense I know.  But I thought it was cute.  LOL!!  One of these days they are going to kick me off the Design Team because I'm just not doing that great...and gee, here I am even posting late!  UGH!!!!  Sorry. 

So what is new for my card - just about everything!  It's a new image (at least to me)....a new embossing folder....new buttons.....And gee, this past week a friend of mine turned 60 and he said that "60 is the NEW 40"...so maybe my old guy is new too!  LOL!!!


Come on over and join us at Digistamps4Joy and show us what NEW means to you!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!!  Enjoy your day!!!!  God bless you!!!

11 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Cute image and card my friend!

Winnie said...

What a fun card! He is such a great image! Love the use of the embossing and buttons. Hope your friend had a great day!

Basslady said...

a gorgeous card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Desire Fourie said...

This is so perfect for our BUTTONS theme. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

karalschuknecht said...

Great card and image. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps.
Karal

Kim B said...

What a Hoot!! Thanks for joining us at Fresh Brewed Designs Button challenge!

Nonni said...

Fun card, great manly colors! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Pia Larsen said...

Great card with humor.
Thank you for playing with us at INKspirational Challenges. Do come and join us for our nex challenge.
Pia :o)

Mrs.B said...

Fab image and a great layout.
Thanks for sharing at Alphabet challenge
Avril

Crafting Vicky said...

Very cute little card :) Love that image it really does make an awesome masculine creation!

Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Fresh Brewed Challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I have a giveaway you need to check it out at 600 followers giveaway

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Great use of buttons Zella. This is a great birthday card and I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Fresh Brewed Designs. Good luck in the draw.

Lisa D., FBD DT