Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hello Penguin

I'm a day late with my Design Team Spotlight post for Kitty Bee Designs.  Seems like I'm running late all the time lately.  UGH! 

I love Kitty Bee Designs images and there are some great new images in the shop.  For my card I used an image called "Top Hat Penguin".  The background is an embossed sheet that I received in a swap and then I added "thickers" saying HI!  This card has already been sent to the intended recipient to say "Hello". 

And something to encourage you today:


Thanks for stopping by today!!  God bless you!!!

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awww, this is so cute. Love the background!

Winnie said...

He is precious! Love the embossed background and the thickers! PS. Love your encouragement piece, the world needs it.

Becky said...

This is adorable! Great colors annd love the embossing.

Tofu Recipes said...

Great reading yoour blog