Thursday, September 25, 2014

Puppy Song

Animals are really something aren't they?  They love unconditionally.  Too bad that people aren't the same way.  I love using animal images - they always make me smile.  And over at Deedee's Digi's there is an abundance of animal images!!!  Of course I love each and every one.  This week I made this card using a set called "Make A Joyful Noise".  Here's the card:


Isn't that little puppy just adorable?  Check out the whole set:






I love Deedee's Digis because you get so much in the set - images (colored and uncolored), sentiments, and sometimes even papers!  What more could you ask?  Now don't forget that you can always get Freebies too (and who doesn't like Freebies?).  If you participate in the monthly challenge using the set of the month you will automatically be sent the next months set for FREE! 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

And before I leave you today...something to encourage you:





God bless you today and thank you for taking time to spend a few moments with me.  

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Deedee has such wonderful images. "You make everything" into such wonderful cards to bless your friends with. Thank you for posting art with us this week during our 151st challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Sending you happy hugs, smiles full of sunshine, and many blessings as you work and play.

Carole Robb Bisson

Becky said...

This is adorable!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! This is sooooooooooo cute!!! I love that image and your card is so crisp and gorgeous!

shampylou30 said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxx

Lynn McAuley said...

What a sweet card with this adorable singing pup!! Thank you for sharing it with the CCEE Stampers for National Dag Week, Zella!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Zella, this is such an adorable card! Love that puppy image!
Hugs,
Tracey

Shelly Schmidt said...

This puppy is so darling! I am with you- DeeDee has great digi sets-loving her images and the sentiments too!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute, Zella! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh how cute is this!! Love it!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

My name is Wynneth said...

Awww... what a cute doggie image, I love it. It reminds me of my little dog Missy who used to sing along with her favourite songs, she looked just like this.

Thanks for playing along with us on the CCT challenge this week.
hugs
wynneth
x