Sunday, October 12, 2014

Beary Buttons

Today Deedee's Digis is sponsoring the new challenge over at Sentimental Sundays.  Both these teams hold a special place in my heart - Deedee's Digis because I'm currently on the DT, and Sentimental Sundays because I had the honor of being a guess designer.  The theme for this challenge at Sentimental Sunday's is Buttons.  I used Deedeeis Digi's "Teddy Frame" (which just happens to be a freebie in the Deedee's Digis shop!).  I colored the bear using pencils because I wanted him to have that rustic/furry feel...not sure I accomplished that but I did think it was rather cute:


Of course since the theme of the challenge is buttons....had to add a few! 

So why not join us over at Sentimental Sundays as we sponsor this great challenge blog!  Oh - and don't forget that your card/project must contain a sentiment to be entered in their challenge.

Here's a little bit of encouragement for you today:






God bless you today and have a beautiful day!!!!!!  Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments: