Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Doing double duty - Twist of Faith & {PIN}spirational

Today is double duty here in my post.  Below you will find my cards for Twist of Faith and {PIN}spirational Challenges.

First up is {PIN}spirational Challenges.  We are given a photo to use for inspiration and have two sponsors:  Eureka Stamps and Anne's Digital Art.  The inspiration photo this week is:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982009113247/

I was able to use digi56801 Fall Frame by Eureka.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and then I used a sentiment stamp I had to put inside the frame.  I love using kraft colored cardstock and thought this was the perfect time to use it as a base.  Add some pieces of leftover paper and a few buttons and here's my final product:

 

Next up is Twist of Faith challenge #65 - 3 Color Combo.  You can use any 3 colors you would like but remember that you must include a positive or uplifting scripture, verse, or sentiment.  Our sponsor this week is StampArt Design by Kathryne.  I chose to use "Inspirational Candy Canes" because I love that the sentiment is built right into the image itself!  Plus how true - Jesus is the true Reason for the Season.  Of course my colors became red, white, and green.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and used an embossed piece that was sent to me in a swap.  Once I was done I thought it still needed a bit of "bling" so I dabbed red Stickles for the berries and center of all the poinsettias.  Here's the final product:

I hope to see you at {PIN}spirational Challenges and Twist of Faith Card Challenges this week.  Thank you for stopping by and spending a few minutes of your day with me.  I'm truly honored.  God bless you!!!!

6 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

God bless you too! I look forward to seeing your double dose of creations on Tuesday. Very pretty and I love the sentiments.

Unknown said...

What sweet cards Zella.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Hi Zella, Your cards are lovely!
Did I miss something? Are you still part of the Tangled Up In Creativity Group?
Happy Thanksgiving to you. I hope it is full of family and love!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such beautiful cards! Love both of them!

Sharon Madson said...

Beautiful cards! Perfect inspiration card! Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Beautiful cards, Zella. Love the inspirational messages. xx Kathryne