Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sentimental Sunday - Add a Doodle

Today is the last Sunday of March....and that means it's the last Sunday that I'm a Guest Designer at Sentimental Sundays.  It's been so much fun - what a talented group they are and what fun challenges!  I certainly will be back to participate!!!  I hope you join me too.

This week the theme is "Add A Doodle" and the sponsor is Scribbles Designs.  There are some FABULOUS doodle designs!!!  When I think "doodle" I think freehand, sort of messy in a good way....and what lends itself to that style?  Watercolors!  So I broke out the watercolor pencils!!!


I loved the flowers because I want spring to arrive so badly...yes, I woke up to 2 1/2 inches of snow this morning!  UGH!!!  So if it's not feeling like Spring outside, at least it can feel like Spring on this blog so flowers it is!  LOL!!

Come on over to Sentimental Sundays this week and show us some Doodling! Have a very blessed day!!!

6 comments:

Kristie said...

This is such a pretty card! I really like how you colored the image!

verybellemakes said...

Great colours Zella!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh so pretty!! I LOVE the doodling you added to your card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty! Love your spring colours!

Angela said...

What a cheerful card! Hope your snow is melted and Spring weather on its way!

Inky hugs,
Angi
SS DT
Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Zella, I love the colours :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx