Friday, April 11, 2014

Aloha Friday - Easter

Can you believe that Easter is right around the corner?  It's very close so it's time to make those Easter cards!  At Kitty Bee Designs we are helping you with that task by giving you a challenge to participate in so you can make those cards.

For my card I used an image called "Three Amigos" by Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet.  I thought it was so cute!!!  I had some scap papers that I was able to use too.  The image is colored with Bic Sharpies and Spectrum Noir markers. 


Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you!!!

3 comments:

Carol W said...

What a fun card Zella. Cute image, perfect layout and wonderful colors...Great job.

Kristie said...

Cute card, Zella. I really like the image you used. I need to get a move on making a few more Easter cards!

:: BlueInks :: said...

So cute and so many details. I love the colors you used in coloring the image. Happy Easter!