Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Black/White - Monochromatic

Black & White (skin color & grey allowed) - that's the theme for challenge #97 at Digistamps4Joy!  I've been wanting to use this image for a while and thought this was a good time to pull it out.  She's so sweet and reminds me that prayer is certainly the answer!  She's colored with markers and the paper is from the stash as is the ribbon.....


Come on over to Digistamps4Joy and show us your black & white creations.  You have until Tuesday, August 5th to link up! 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today!  God bless you!!!

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful Zella. Just love the mix of design papers.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol W said...

This is very pretty Zella. My favorite color scheme...

Unknown said...

What a lovely creation! Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. We hope to see you next time. good luck.

Kristie said...

This is so elegant! I love black & white cards. You do monochromatic well, Zella!

karalschuknecht said...

Lovely card great job with the monochrome. Thanks for joining us this week for our monochrome challenge.
Karal DT for Eureka Stamps

Unknown said...

What a precious card, Zella.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Cara said...

Very cute Zella. I love your layout. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

Emily Thubbron said...

Zella, your card is fabulous. Such a sweet image.