Friday, August 22, 2014

Garden Gnome

I'm not a gardener.  At all.  I have a black thumb.  Nothing grows for me.  So if I were to have a garden, it would be full of weeds and I would have to get something else to make it look nice.  Hmmm, how about a gnome?  LOL!!

Our Aloha Friday challenge at Kitty Bee Designs is "In the Garden".  The neat thing about the challenge is that it can be ANYTHING you would find in a garden or even a garden image.  Birds are in gardens....so are bugs...flowers, bees, veggies....the options are endless!  I chose to use a Gnome.  Our sponsor for the challenge is Lacy Sunshine.  I used an image called Lovely Larry Gnome


Isn't he cute??  So come on over and join us at our Aloha Friday challenge.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Now for a little something to encourage you:


Thanks for stopping by today and spending a few moments of your day with me.  God bless you!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

OH my, this is so cute!

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT