Sunday, January 6, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

When I saw the sketch for the Twisted Tuesday Challenge, I thought there was no way I was going to enter this week.  I had no idea....my mind just couldn't come up with anything.  But then I remembered these buttons that I had and thought they would work nicely....so off to my box of past images I went to use another one that I already had and found one that would be perfect.  Then I went to the box of pieces-parts of DSP I save (did I mention that I have a problem throwing anything away?) and my box of ribbon pieces...and next thing you know - a card was born!  This is also my card for the 100 Cards/Projects in 100 Days Challenge over at SCS.  Have a blessed day!!!!

7 comments:

Melina said...

very cute! I love the heart paper and buttons! thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so pretty! I'm glad you decided to do the Twisted Tuesday Challenge... and you did it so well!

kel Acopan said...

great job!! and thanks for the link... i'm always on the lookout for challenges!!

~Paola~ said...

awesome 'heartful' card..love the d/p and that beautiful sentiment U used here....♥

Heather B said...

Great job on the sketch. I saw that one and it was a toughie!!

Gale said...

Love the buttons and hearts. Glad you decided to play the challenge at Twisted Tuesday and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

dawnmercedes said...

That gold chain is amazing!