Monday, September 16, 2013

Eureka Stamps - Challenge #57 - Color Inpiration



This is my favorite time of year - when the temps get cooler and the Fall colors start appearing.  This week at Eureka Stamps we have a color inspiration for you that has some of those fall colors:
 
  

Aren't those just beautiful!!!  I didn't go with a Fall theme for my card but I did keep with the colors.  I used digi5903(412) Best Friends and digi8105(98-522) You're Special.  I thought they were so cute and would be a great friendship card.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and used stash papers and stock.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us at Eureka Stamps this week!  Blessings to you and your family.

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Such pretty papers and ribbon with these sweet, sweet friends!! Your card is adorable, Zella!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet image and cute card!

Unknown said...

What a super sweet card, Zella.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Your ribbon sets off your sweet design really well Zella.