Tuesday, September 17, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge #75 / Twist of Faith Challenge #55

It's a 2 For 1 Tuesday for me today....since today I have two cards for two different design teams to share.  First up - {PIN}spirational Challenges - challenge #75.  As you may or may not remember, at {PIN}spirational Challenges we have a weekly picture to inspire your creativity.  This week I love the picture since I love Fall:
Isn't that a beautiful picture?  And not just the picture - but the word picture it creates for Fall.  Our sponsors this week are:
http://qkrstampede.com/
5 digis to winner 

....and....

 

My card was using an image from QKR Stampede.  I printed the image on 3 colors of stock and then cut them out and used some Stickles on them.  


Next up for today is Twist of Faith - where our theme this week is Buttons.   I love using buttons!  It's one of my favorite embellishments to use.  Our sponsor this week is:

                                                                              Robyn's Fetish

The image I chose to use is called "Bella the Snow Lady".  I colored her with pencils and then went over the "snow" part with Spica Glitter pen in clear to make her glisten.  To add to the sparkle of the card, I used glitter tape from Darice and then put the buttons on the tape lined down the side.

So now that you have seen two challenges - are you inspired?  By one?  Or maybe even both?  I hope so!!  I'd love to see you at both challenges!!  You could make one card and enter both....so what not get out those buttons and make a Fall themed card this week.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you create.

Thanks for stopping by today and God bless you & your family. 

10 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Wonderful creations!!! Love them!

Papercrafting Princess said...

My favorite season is Autumn too. Your fall card will definitely warm someone's heart!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

These are beautiful cards! Love the sparkle on the leaves and the gorgeous colors!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Zella, I love all the sparkle on your TOF card! And your sentiment along with the image is adorable! The fall themed card is equally as nice! Sadly, those fall colors will soon turn to glistening snow here in my part of Canada...hopefully it'll hold off until December this year! We had such a long winter last go round!
Hugs,
Tracey

Marina said...

Love the colours you used for the leaves and the sparkle. Marina

MiamiKel said...

Oh how absolutely charming! What a cutie he is!!

Tammy said...

Great cards and wonderful designs! Love the sparkle and shine!

Lynn McAuley said...

Both autumn and winter got beautiful treatment on these great designs, Zella!

Ginny Maxam said...

Beautiful card Zella, I love the colors and the glitter!!
HAve a great week!!

Wynn said...

I love the layout on your fall card. The button and twine are a great addition too.
Your image for the Winter is one very cosy lady......she looks so snug wrapped up warm.
Hugs Wynn x