Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Crafter's Cafe - Red, Pink, and White

Remember all those Valentine's you were making a couple weeks ago?  I'm sure that you have scraps of red, pink, and white paper along with embellishments laying around that were left over.  Well do I have an opportunity for you!  The new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe is a color challenge and you can use all those items left over!  Yep - Red, Pink, and White is our theme!

Our sponsors for this challenge are Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and Guylous Inimitability Digital Stamps.  Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps not only has digi's but also clear stamps too.  One of my absolute favorite lines at Sweet 'n Sassy is Cocoa the mouse!  He's soooooo cute!!!  So I chose "Cocoa's Gift" because I needed to make a Birthday card for a friend.  I used one of my new embossing folders from Spellbinders and then papers I had left over from Valentine's cards. 


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today and spending a few minutes with me.  I hope to see you over at Crafter's Cafe.  God bless you!!!!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Awww, how cute! Love the design.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Zella, this is fun! Love the little banners on the side!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous love the whole design and colours...have joined as a new member..Annie

Lady Bug Stampers said...

I love your card. It is so sweet and the image is divine. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybustampers.blogspot.com

Kerry said...

Sweet card. Thank you for joining in with our Let's Feel It challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

Kimbo said...

What a cute little mouse. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania x