It's time for another Aloha Friday challenge at Kitty Bee Designs and our theme this round is "Use Red / Pink". Our sponsor is MelJen Designs and the winner of the challenge will get their choice of 4 uncolored digis! WOW!!!
I used "Hearty Hippo" for my card. The big "LOVE" I had left over from a card kit. It's always great finding those little gems in the stash that just work perfectly for a card at the moment!
Join us at Kitty Bee Designs - you have until Feb.28th to enter. The winner will be announced the Sunday after.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Craftitude - Anything Goes/Valentine's Love
- Cut it Up - Valentine's Day
- PolkaDoodle - Love/Romance
- TotallyPaperCrafts - Love/Valentine
- The Stamping Boutique - Love/Valentine
- 4 Crafty Girlz - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Clever Cutting
- In The Pink -Valentine's - A little Pink Love