Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hoping for Spring

I'm ready for Spring!  It's right around the corner.  So when it was time to pick an image for the "Anything Goes" challenge at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week, I fell in love the minute I saw "Flopsy In The Rain" from Crafty Sentiments.

We have 3 sponsors for our challenge this week:
 Prize-3 digis
-and-
Prize-$12 Voucher
 -and-
Prize-2 digis 

And here's my creation using Flopsy In The Rain:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week.  God bless you!!!!

6 comments:

Debbie Fisher said...

Fab card Zella love the gorgeous colours xxx

Tracey Fehr said...

Zella, this card is so cute...and the colors have me dreaming of spring.
Hugs,
Tracey

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable card, Zella!

Barb said...

What a cutie Zella--great image and wonderful coloring!

Nance E Salkeld said...

Adorable card, Zella! Love the color combo.

M said...

What pretty choice of colours! Marina