A while back I was sent a package of heart shaped cards. I never do shaped cards and didn't really know what to do with these things. But when I saw the theme for this challenge....I knew it just had to be...even though it's really out of my comfort zone. And I also went out of my comfort zone with the image....I never do anything "steampunk" but I saw this image and had to see what I could do with it. The name of the image is "Heart Geared For You" and it was just released in January 2014. I colored the image with markers and then went over the key in the middle with gold Stickles. The bow actually came off a store-bought card that I received a few weeks ago. Nothing like recycling right? Here's the final product:
Come on over and join me at Digistamps4Joy. I'd love to see you!!!!
I'm entering this into the following challenges:
- Kaboodle Doodles - Valentine
- The Pink Elephant - (photo inspiration)
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Melonheadz Friends - Valentine's/Love
- Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes/Use Red
- Craft Your Passion - Love is in the Air
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge - Love is in the Air
- Shopping Our Stash - Love Me Tender
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes/Hearts
- Ooh-La-La Creations - Use a Heart
Thanks for stopping by today. God bless you!!!!