Monday, December 23, 2013

A Ducky Birthday!

Ah, vacation is so nice!  It's afforded me the time to make some cards just for fun and believe me when I say that my card stash is seriously depleted and needs replenishing!

I don't have one Birthday card in my stash so that's where I'm starting....and today I made a couple Birthday cards using "Harold the Duck" from Doodle Pantry.  Isn't he just adorable?? I also used a Birthday sentiment that is from Doodle Pantry.  Harold is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and then I used some misc papers I had plus a few buttons.



I'm entering this ducky Birthday card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!!  Merry Christmas!!!!

7 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Cute, cute card, Zella! Love the papers. Thanks for entering at Doodle Pantry this month. Good luck in the challenge.
NanaConnie DT

ddazzled71 said...

Love the use of the Christmas Colors for this adorable Card Zella, so bright and cute and sure to make anyone smile. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Danie xx

Sandy Palmer said...

What a sweet card! Great set of papers, and love the buttons! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges! :)

Marsha said...

Cute papers - makes a fun birthday card. Thanks for playing the Doodle Pantry Challenge.

L.Wilson said...

Such cute countryness! Love the plaid for Harold duck. Wonderful coloring. Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 41 and for using a Doodle Pantry illustration!

PaperDaisies said...

Love how you have showcased that sweet image. Love the design papers. Perfect layout. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh this card is so cute Makes me think of Spring!