Saturday, December 28, 2013

Let it snow!

Today it was 50 degrees!  Can you believe that?  The end of December in Ohio - and it's 50 degrees!!  I LOVE IT!  But of course, this won't last....temps will drop and the snow will return.  Alas, winter is still here.  Since it is, I thought I would share a card I made a few weeks back...I love this little snowman.  The items for this card came from a card kit I received.


I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and spending a few minutes of your day with me.  God bless you!!!

9 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Very cute! I want some snow! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love this adorable snowman and the paper is so perfect for him. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy said...

Adorable card and pretty design! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Unknown said...

I'm a huge fan of blues so this card is right up my alley! The snowman is adorable!!
Thanks so much for sharing at HIMCR. We hope to see you back very soon!
hugs--
Roberta
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

sandie said...

Lovely background paper and love the how you used the blue for the hat and mittens. Thanks for joining us at Ink x

Sharon Madson said...

Lovely snowman! Hope you had a blessed Christmas!

Meighan Wheller said...

Fabulous layout and love the non-traditional colours. Wonderful image. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational. Have a wonderful new year. Meighan DT

SarahGeorge said...

That's a cute one Zella.Hope you had a blessed Christmas.

Indah Permata Sari said...

This is such a cute card! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)