I chose to make a card (that has already been sent off in the mail and received I'm sure) for the New Year. I used digi35602 - Another Year. Now don't forget that at Eureka Stamps you can not only get the images in digi form - but also in rubber form too! How cool is that?
I wanted to do a "New Years" theme because I love the idea of New Years - a fresh start, new beginning, a time to reflect on the past and also set goals for the coming year. I did set a few goals for myself this year. Did you?
So here's my blue & bling card celebrating the New Year:
I hope you come on over to Eureka Stamps and join us this week. Remember that you can't win if you don't submit a card.
I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
- Catch the Bug Challenge - Anything Goes
- Use Your Stuff - New Beginnings
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Creative Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
- Loves To Create Challenge - Blue with Bling
- Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
- Card Mania - Happy New Year
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Amusing Challenge- New Beginnings
- Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - Anything Goes