Monday, January 6, 2014

Blue & Bling - Eureka

One of my favorite colors is blue and I just love bling - so I was super excited to see the theme for this weeks Eureka Challenge - BLUE & BLING.

I chose to make a card (that has already been sent off in the mail and received I'm sure) for the New Year.  I used digi35602 - Another Year.  Now don't forget that at Eureka Stamps you can not only get the images in digi form - but also in rubber form too!  How cool is that?

I wanted to do a "New Years" theme because I love the idea of New Years - a fresh start, new beginning, a time to reflect on the past and also set goals for the coming year.  I did set a few goals for myself this year.  Did you?

So here's my blue & bling card celebrating the New Year:


I hope you come on over to Eureka Stamps and join us this week.  Remember that you can't win if you don't submit a card. 

I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
 Thank you so much for stopping by today.  God bless you!!!

17 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I was just looking at a monochromatic challenge, then came to your blog. I needed the inspiration! Love the blue and the bling!

Becky said...

What gorgeous blues.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Zella, I love your blue card! Very striking!

Chrissy said...

What a great verse Zella..love it..and love your blues and bling..Happy New Year.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a lovely sentiment/word art. I really like pretty blue colour scheme too. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Anything Goes challenge. Best of luck in the draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining in the fun with Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Unknown said...

Such wisdom on a pretty blue card. Thank you for sharing this marvelous card with us here at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson

sgc said...

Lovely card with a pretty sentiment.
Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Anything Goes Challenge.

mixamatoasties said...

Super new year card.

Thanks for sharing at Love to Create.

Susan x

Karen Letchworth said...

Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Kelly O said...

I love the blues, this is beautiful! I saw this off of MIM!

Anonymous said...

Love the metallic paper you chose! It's always nice to see a card with the sentiment as the focal point :) Beautifully done!

Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Anyone for Anya DT
Stampavie and More DT
Creative Fingers DT 

Flutterby Trina said...

love the blues!! thanks for playing along with us this week at CCC and our 'anything goes challenge - we do hope to see you again soon :) x

lindyloo said...

Great sentiment and love the blues
thank you for joining us at glitter n sparkle
linda dt

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous "blue and bling" card!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautifully created Zella, love the gorgeous blues and bling!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!

Hugs'
Jacki - LTC owner

Unknown said...

Lovely way of framing that beautiful saying! Love the blues & bling!
Thank you for sharing your Blue w/Bling Winter project with us at Love to Create Challenges.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner