Friday, January 3, 2014

Winter Wonderland

It's January 3rd and I'm tired of winter already!  LOL!  It's been snowing quite a bit here in Ohio and, while it is beautiful outside, it's also cold, messy, and not fun to drive in....but alas, it's all part of living in the north.  Thanks to a recent swap over at SCS I have a years worth of card kits and many of them are made with one of my favorite stamp companies - Penny Black!  So with all the snow and my last remaining days of vacation earlier this week I pulled one out and celebrated snowflakes!  This card is for my Guest Designer gig over at Card Crafters Circle.  But sadly, that has come to an end.  This is my last post being part of Card Crafters Circle as they are taking a break for an unspecified length of time.  I'll miss these amazing artists and have been honored to be part of them for a short time.


I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a very blessed day and stay warm!!!!

8 comments:

Becky said...

Wonderful card. I can not wait for winter to be over. I do not mind the cold, it is all the snow I have to shovel..

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What a fun image Zella! I am sure something wonderful will come floating along again for You!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Adorable card. That image is so cute! Love the blue hues you used for it.

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute. Love the mix of design papers and colouring.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lynn McAuley said...

Lovin' these cute critters!! What a delightful design, Zella!

K8 said...

Beutiful card, love the image and you choice of color!! Thank you for playing with us at Creative Moments this time, hugs Kate

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Creative this fortnight. xx

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute design and image! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Challenge!