Thursday, January 30, 2014

Deedee Designs - Sending My Love

It's almost time for a new challenge month at Deedee Designs and I just had to make a card using the January Digi of the Month:  Sending My Love!  I fell in love as soon as I saw this little bunny.  Isn't he just adorable??  Remember, when you order Deedee's Digi's you get a whole set - sentiments, colored image, lined image....what a deal!!!



I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!  God bless you today!! Oh, and one last thing.... Wednesday night at church we were given this to think about:  If all the prayers you prayed last week were answered, what would the world look like today?  That really convicted me....and has brought me to my knees!  Bless you!!!

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

He's so very cute. Love that glittery paper you used too. Just darling!
Lynn

Kristie said...

Awww, what an adorable bunny!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Adorable card! I love this bunny! Hugs from your Deedee's teammie.

Creations by Shirl said...

That in one cute rabbit! Thanks for joining Milk Coffee Stamps Challenge!

Becky said...

What a cute card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sparkly and beautiful card!

Tamie said...

Loving the sparkly paper and the image is just so super cute! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge. Have a Great Day!

Tamie DT

carol said...

lovely creation, so glad you shared your card wth us at CRAFT x carol

Sammy said...

Awww, how cute! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x