Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Love You Beary Much"

Love is in the air!  Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I couldn't help myself when I saw "Love You Beary Much" by Deedee Digi's!  I love this little guy!!!!!  I used some papers from my stash as well as a piece of ribbon and some pearls.....and colored the bear with Spectrum Noir markers.  One of the sentiments is on the inside.  I was very happy with the end result - now to figure out who gets my little Valentine....


I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!  God bless you!!!!!




10 comments:

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous creation, love the colorcombo!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!
♥ Sandra ♥

:: BlueInks :: said...

So cute! I love that heart DP. It is paired well with the polka dots.

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Zella: Your card is so pretty--love the hearts. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53.

Please come back this coming Friday, 31 Jan, for our new challenge #54.


Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Andrea W said...

Lovely creation! I really like your mix of patterned papers and adorable bear image. Thanks for playing along at Savvy Handmade Cards.

bumblebee creations said...

this is adorable-thanks for joining our challenge over at TSB

designermc said...

Very cute image and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room.
Nancy,DT

Sara said...

very cute, thanks for playing along with TSB

Melanie Rozwood said...

This is so cute. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Kimbo said...

What a fun little image. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper